I am using the Ultimate Branding but not all text can

I am using the Ultimate Branding but not all text can be changed. While for instance I can change the word "like" or "You like this" or "My likes", I cannot do the same when a user is involved. f.e. when "(Members Name) likes this" the phrase "likes this" cannot be changed. Also while i can change globally words like Friends to anything I want, I can't change the "Reshare" button or the "wall".

• Vasilis

Hi, thanks for your response! I am using BuddyBoss for wall, media and as a theme, and the BP Reshare plugin. The reshare is not that much of an issue so if it's a matter of translation I will deactivate it. Now, with the Buddyboss wall plugin the favorite button of buddy press is named as "like" by default. And that's what I am trying to change but I can't when a user name is involved while everywhere else I have successfully renamed it, so that's why I am wondering. If it's a matter of translation wouldn't it remain the same everywhere? Are you familiar with these plugins? If they aren't ready to translate is there anything i can do apart from deactivating them?

• Aicee Taguilaso

Hi Vasilis! :slight_smile:

Welcome to WPMU Dev Community!
    I'm sorry for the delay here. :slight_frown:

Unfortunately, I don't have any access to BuddyBoss plugin. Could you send your FTP credentials so we can check the plugin's files? You can send it here in our private contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

IMPORTANT: Make sure to select "I have a different question" for the topic and kindly send in the following:

Subject: "Attn: Aicee"
    -WordPress admin (login url/username/password)
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls/infos

Please let me know here once you send the details. :slight_smile:

As for the BP Reshare, have you tried adding "bp-reshare" in the Text Domain field. Please see attached screenshot.

Also, I'm not sure where I can find the texts for "Reshare" button or the "wall". Would you mind sending screenshots or urls/links as well?

Thanks, Vasilis! :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Aicee