I am using Upfront

I am using Upfront Fixer theme. I am wanting to write ABOUT US. In Fixer, on landing page, scroll down I know that I can edit the text in the text boxes, change the picture etc, directly from there using the function Edit Page. However, where are these being saved to? Is it pages? I thought it would be pages so I began with a simple paragraph on a page. I checked the url link, that it is published etc, but the website stays the same. When should I use a page? When should I just edit the text box and where is it "stored"? Please help

• Ash

Hello Pamela

Everything stored in the database. In upfront, when you add text in the page content box, that is same as the wp text editor at the backend. So, if you add something in the content text box, you will see that from the backend too and that is saved in usual post table in the database.

But if you use draggable element from the sidebar, those information is stored in the postmeta table in the database. According to db structure of wordpress, that can't be saved as post content but meta content.

I checked the url link, that it is published etc, but the website stays the same.

I want to take a look. Would you please enable support access so that I can check? Please follow this article to enable support access: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-4

Also share the page link where I can see this issue.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.