I am using vortex

I am using vortex and want to change themes. I have a blog with 800 articles. Can you recommend a theme which would be best for display style and navigation. I joined wpmudev but there are only 8 themes to choose from. Also, I don't know how to preview them. I don't mind paying for a theme - do you have paid for themes. Also, will my SEO be affected by transfer? Many thanks. David

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi david

How are you today?

All themes are good, well designed and highly customizable. I think you should look through all themes and choose one that in your opinion is the most appreciative to the site content.

The best way to do it is the Theme Preview. Unfortunately, the default WordPress Live Preview doesn't work with Upfront themes. It happens because usually WordPress previews in the built-in WP customizer but Upfront takes over the Customizer with it's own Editor, so that is likely where the conflict is happening here. Our developers are already informed about this issue and working on the solution.

While the issue not solved you can use the Theme Tester plugin to preview Upfront themes. This plugin allows you to test out new themes without changing the theme visible to your visitors. It will activate the theme only for your admin user, changes in while using that will even save too so you could setup the theme how you want before officially activating it for everyone else to see.

If you have any additional questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

Best regards,
    Katya