i am using vps hosting. yesterday i installed wordpress

Hello i am using vps hosting. yesterday i installed wordpress in my website . but i could not upload any plugins, this error message appears.
Warning: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. (WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org. Please contact your server administrator.) in /home/mox/public_html/wp-includes/update.php on line 119

Warning: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. (WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org. Please contact your server administrator.) in /home/mox/public_html/wp-includes/update.php on line 295

Warning: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. (WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org. Please contact your server administrator.) in /home/mox/public_html/wp-includes/update.php on line 457

Jetpack error message:
Jetpack could not contact WordPress.com: token_http_request_failed. This usually means something is incorrectly configured on your web host.

Akismet error message:

We can’t connect to your site.
Your firewall may be blocking us. Please contact your host and refer to our guide about firewalls.

Antisplog errot message:
There was a problem connecting to the API server. Please try again later.

please help how to solve this problem?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Raja,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

I see you chose Anti-splog for this question, did you get anti-splog uploaded? Did this only start happening after activating Anti-splog? If you deactivate it is it working fine again? Just want to make sure we know what the cause of the issue is.

If it's not working even without anti-splog then it sounds like your server is blocking communications, in which case you will want to contact your web host/system admin and ask them to allow communications with the sites you need - they should be able to do this very easily :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back Raja.

All the best,
    Tyler