I am using your plug-in Auto Blog Feeds.

Using your plug-in, I want to add a new feed. But I don’t know what to put in the field “Feed URL”

I have never set up anything like this before, so it is a little confusing.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Joanna

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

The Feed URL is the RSS Feed of the blog you’re looking to import.

So you need to find the RSS Feed of the blog you want to import, copy the feed URL, and paste it into that feed.

I hope that answered your question.

If there’s anything else I can do for you, please let me know. We’re happy to help!

• Ioanna
    • New Recruit

Hi Brian,

Thank you for responding so fast.

Maybe, I should explain a little more.

I have feeds coming in to my Google Reader from MANY websites.

But I would like to transfer/move those articels to my blog. So I am

assuming that I need to know my Google Reader URL? And if so,

how do I find out what that is?

?????? :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Joanna

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

You would need to create a new feed for each of the RSS feeds you’re wanting to import.

A Google Reader URL is different than a RSS URL. So I don’t think a Google Reader URL would work. You’d need the RSS URL that Google Reader is pulling from.

Could you provide some examples of URL/sites you’re wanting to pull from? Perhaps I could give you some examples so you can find the URLs for your self.

• Ioanna
    • New Recruit

Hi Brian,

Here is a URL from one of the sites that I am subscribed to in Google Reader.

I visited that page and I see many articles listed from FeedBurner.

http://www.powerhomebiz.com/feed

So is this the URL I need to put in the plug-in I field area?(Reminder, the plug-in is AutoBlog Feeds).

Isn’t there any way I can add feeds from multiple sites? I suppose I am making the assumption that multiple sites can be targeted into a funnel, resulting in 1 URL created by these these sites that can then be uploaded into WordPress.

Many Thanks,

Joanna

• HamRadioDude
    • HummingBird

Hi

Hope I can help you.

The url you are looking for is this

http://feeds.feedburner.com/Powerhomebiz?format=xml

I got it by clicking on View Feed XML

you would click on add a new feed Put that url in the url line name it fill in the other info and pick the Category on your blog were you want the feed to show.

Bear in mind that if the feed is not a full article you will not get the full article what ever is on the feed is what will be imported.

Each site will have 1 feed and or one category unless you want multiple feed go to a category. But that’s your choice

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

Thanks for chiming in @HamRadioDude. You hit the nail on the head.

@loanna, as a staff member I am fully committed to helping you resolve your issue, but that doesn’t mean I’m sitting here 24/7 waiting for a response. If you post on the forums you will receive a staffer and we will help you resolve your issue.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it’s been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I’d check in to see how you’re going?

If you’re still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.