Support Sessions live

I am waiting and cancelling calls with clients so I can be available for your online support sessions however there are several over the past few weeks that never become active. Is this something that you are doing away with? Why isn't your schedule correct? need to be able to count on support sessions - please advise so I can set a proper schedule as these are really needed.

thank you ! :slight_smile:

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @G Lewis

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

Yes, recently the schedule for our Live Support sessions was quite reduced as the sessions hosted by plugin & theme developers were removed.

As a result, only support staff members are now required to host live sessions. The schedule will be filling out again as more support staff submit their availability to host sessions.

The logic to justify this change is that their time is better spent developing and improving the products our members want.

Of course, those developers who wish to continue hosting sessions are more than welcome to do so. :slight_smile:

Keep an eye on the schedule over the next few days/weeks as it will be changing. The sessions that are currently scheduled shouldn't change all that much though. We will be adding new ones though.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.