I am webmastering

Hi,
I am webmastering a lot of sites on a multisite. Updating the ultimate branding plug in caused all my subpages to duplicate vertically. Most of my subsites are built on Ultra theme from Themify.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello HMM | KUNDEWEB,

Updating the ultimate branding plug in caused all my subpages to duplicate vertically.

I'm not sure I understand here - what do you mean by "duplicate vertically"? I tested update of Ultimate Branding on my multisite and no subsites were duplicated.

Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

kind regards,
    Kasia

• HMM | KUNDEWEB

Hi,
      Sorry for the late reply!

IN this matter I can not grant you access to the multisite. Not because I dont want to, but because the I had to deactivate you plug-in because it was affecting all my subsites and therefor had to be deactivated.

Is there another way around?

It is of course possible to activate the plug-in for a shorter amount of time, but it has to be deactivated as soon as possible so the subsites workes as supposed to.

If there is another way around I would very much appreciate that!

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello HMM | KUNDEWEB,

Yes, that is possible. Could you please send in the following via our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question :

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Kasia Swiderska
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress network admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you send those credentials

Not because I dont want to, but because the I had to deactivate you plug-in because it was affecting all my subsites and therefor had to be deactivated.

Do you mean WPMU DEV Dashboard was causing troubles and not Ultimare Branding?
    Please also explain what should I check, because I'm really not sure what do you mean by "duplicate vertically".

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.