I and others have continually complained about not being

I and others have continually complained about not being able to use your product as the coursepress pro login will not allow people to get back in. My assistant was going to download what we have put into the courses to a word document so that we can send the courses to our students through word. Since we cannot get in, and the problem has not been fixed. I need someone from your staff to download my courses as some type document that a student can receive as word etc. I think that is the least your company can do for us since we can’t access our files and are tired of waiting month to month I am in the hole financially.

• William
    • Flash Drive

I am not a programmer or computer person so I have to pay someone for this beta testing. He has told me that usually beta has not been tested thoroughly so, I would be paying him twice once for the beta version then if it doesn’t work I have to pay him again when you have the final version. I cannot afford to pay for this twice. So, that is why I am requesting help in downloading to a word program or something so that I can start regaining all the money I have spent. We have been told for a month that the final tested version will be released any day and probably in two days, that didn’t happen been a month. So, since this problem has been going on for three or four months, I am not optimistic that they will make it a priority. I am very surprised coursepress is still going and being sold as it does not work properly. So, what now?

• Aicee Taguilaso
    • WordPress Warrior

Hi William,

I’m sorry again about this..

The plugin developer has already been notified about this issue and we’re just waiting for his response regrading when the plugin version containing fix for this issue will be released.

For the beta patch release, some members have already used it and it fix their issue. I can do it for you so you won’t have to pay your developer. Let me know if you would want that.

Cheers,

Aicee

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.