I believe I have the PopUps on my site properly configured

I believe I have the PopUps on my site properly configured to expire (for 365 days) via Never See Again link, and if you select Never See Again as a member you will not see it again as long as you are logged in. Once a member logs out and revisits the site, they get the PopUps again that they had previously selected to never see again.

• Ryan

Tyler,

Thanks for getting back to me. I created a test account as this site is currently in development. With the test member (buddypress by the way) I am able to select to Never see this message again and as long as I am logged in on that same session the popups will not come up again, so thats good. However, if I logout of that test account and log back in, I get all of the popup again. I want these to be popups for first time on the site new members, I don't wan them popping up every time a member logs back in again. I have the Never see again link set to expire at 365 days. Am I doing something incorrectly? Seemed like a pretty straightforward configuration to me. I am using the conditions for popup on a specific url and if logged in. I'm working with the latest update of wordpress, buddypress, buddypress members only, and popup pro.

• Ash

Hello @Ryan

I hope you are well today.

I have just tested and working fine in my test site.

How many popups do you have activated? Please note that, if you have two popups, then clicking on "never see..." message will hide the corresponding popup only, not the other one.

Would you please grant support access from your Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access so that I can check?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Alternatively, send me login details.

To send me details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn-Ash (this ensures that it will be assigned to me)
    Details:
    1. Send all requested details
    2. Send a link of this thread so that I can track
    3. Send any other relevant link

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.