I believe I'm the newest member (as of 1 minute ago)

Hi, I believe I'm the newest member (as of 1 minute ago) to the community here; and I'm pumped. Just diving into WordPress and I feel secure with you already. Anyway, I just downloaded the dashboard.zip and, being I'm fried from hours of WordPress research, how do I go about setting this up on my site?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Mark,

Thanks for posting on the forums and welcome to the club :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for the nice words ! They made my day :slight_smile:

just downloaded the dashboard.zip and, being I'm fried from hours of WordPress research, how do I go about setting this up on my site?

So you are trying to install our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin ?

If yes, then here is the guide on how to do that : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/#usage

That'd help you to install the plugin.

Can you kindly have a look and let me know if there are any issues ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• Mark
    • New Recruit

Thank you for the welcome and, secondly, the guidance. I believe I'm up and running now (although I wasn't asked for my API key - is that an issue?)

One more question, then I think it may be time to get some sleep.

Once the dashboard is installed (via the .zip folder upload, not FileZilla), I'm in the clear to access provided themes and plugins directly from it?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is... am I ready to rock and roll with my site?

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @Mark, I hope you're well today!

(although I wasn't asked for my API key - is that an issue?)

If you were asked for your username & password it's the same thing. :slight_smile:

I guess what I'm trying to ask is... am I ready to rock and roll with my site?

You sure are... Rock on!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.