I can access the dashboard on your website but not my blog

Hi.
I uploaded the WP MU Dev plugin. I put my email and pass but the dashboard doesn't open up.
Therefore I can't even give you access to my blog so that you can check it out.

Solution ?
Or I'll have to cancel my subscription.
I don't like complication especially when I pay to avoid any.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Kamel,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The screenshot that you posted looks like it was taken before you logged in into the plugin, was it? I'm saying it because there's only a login form shown with your e-mail address in and password but there's no any messages/notices whether the login went fine or not (that is, unless you just cut them off while making a screenshot).

I can see that the site "styleandthecity.com" is registered with your account here and it was detected on Jan 7th which is today. It's possible then that there was some slight delay (that sometimes happens unfortunately) so could you please:

- login to your site
    - clear all caches if there are any
    - check again if you still cannot access the "WPMU DEV" page in the dashboard?

Let me know please!

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Kamel!

I'm glad it worked for you.

As for the WP Smush. It's meant to optimize images so the file sizes would be smaller and they would be loading quicker. That will not enhance the quality though. If you need help regarding this though, please create a separate ticket on our Support Forum.

We always ask Members to create separate tickets for issues/questions that are not directly and strictly related to initial one because that way we are able to keep better track of information and provide you with a better assistance. It also makes it easier for other Members to search for solution in case they experienced similar issues. I hope that makes sense and I believe that since the initial issue is now resolved we may consider this thread as closed :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.