i can get that a mapped domain store displays a selected product in the global cart in the main mark

i have a wp multisite with marketpress, domain mapping and some other plugins, im testing stage but when i started to add test products ive noticed that the one store that has his own domain (other stores created are on subdomains) didnt show the product that i add on the basket on the global cart....i enter the top domain store, add a product to the basket, and it apears on the particular store cart but not in the global cart on the admin site, that dosent happend with the subdomain stores...can any one help with this?

its important to me that all products from all stores (domain or subdomain) appear in the main site

i do have my global cart turn on

• pacman
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

hi Kimberly thks for responding,

i change to "mapped domain" and to "entered by user" and got no response, i clear carts restart plugin and nothing, well it did work when i turn off the mapped plugin, and on a different note; the site got a lot more fast when the domain mapping plugin was off, and the cart did work, so its a domain mapping config thing?...im in rackspace so things are a little different here..

any ideas?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Pacman I'm very sorry you feel that the response time is lacking. I am doing the best I can whilst trying to keep up with the new infulx of members and riding out a hurricane here on the Gulf Coast with my two children. I took some time off to sleep, very sorry.

If this is an ajax issue you may find this helpful. Ajax is what drives the shopping cart and it's a known conflict with domain mapping if the settings are not correct. It's from a past ticket that has approached this:

Logged in to the network dashboard go to Setting --> Domain Mapping --> category Administration mapping and you will find the choices as outlined in the graphic below.

Our lead developer Aaron said "We recommend setting domain mapping to whatever the user enters. I think our domain mapping plugin actually forces this option for just admin Ajax. If not yet it's slated for the next release."

This is what mine is set for and I have not had any issues.

Saunt Valerian said "The only way to get ajax to work is to set allow the dashboard for that particular site to use the mapped domain instead of the original domain, which creates a problem." but from what I can tell he does not mention what that problem may be.

• pacman
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

im sorry Kim...gl with issac...

so ...the mapping issue with global cart will be fix any time soon?...or you guys have no plans....im sorry but i dont understand the dynamics in the community... im not the first person with this problem, but i cant find an answer in previous posts (some over a year ago)....im not asking for a 10 minute solution but i need to know how long it would take to fix this or if it will be fix so i can explain it to my clients... i can not offer a global cart if is only "global" for the not mapped stores...i know all plugins have bugs and stuff... im only asking a little more info on those so i know who to sell it to my clients...i hope you understand my point of view,
    regards

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings pacman,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.