I can not add my website to the dashboard. The plugin

I can not add my website to the dashboard.
The plugin is activated in my website http://fredericpierron.com but it does not show up in the wpmu dashboard.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @FREDERIC, Michael here! :slight_smile:

Just to confirm, once the plugin was installed, you logged into it with your WPMU DEV account details? Were there any errors that came up in the process of doing so?

If not, could you please send in the following via our secure contact form:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• FREDERIC

I have done that.
    You should have received my email from your contact page.

The main problem now is since I have updated to the latest version of Upfront that pop up today, I can not launch the upfront editor.

I admit that I am quite disappointed of my subscription : two plugins that do not work, upfront with many strange behaviours (for example the menu Main Menu that always recreate itself), the update that make my website impossible to be updated...
    I hope it is only a bad start...

• Michael Bissett

Hey @FREDERIC,

I have received them, and I've sent out a follow up email, asking for your site's FTP details, if you could reply to my email with those details, I can look into the Dashboard plugin issues further.

I was able to see Upfront load when I tested it quick, but for any further issues regarding that, we'll want to take those to a separate thread, and keep the focus on the Dashboard plugin in this thread.

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.