I can not exclude a page from lazy load on a page

I am using Essential Grid on a page and images are now missing from that page, I tried to exclude the page but it’s not working. Page: /our-team/

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Adam

I hope you’re doing well!

I could replicate this issue and flagged this as a bug to our developers. We will update this thread if a hot-fix will be released before the plugin’s official release.

Important Note: On your site, Autoptimize and Asset Optimization are enabled at the same time. The combination of both plugins, because they are executing the same function, can cause issues on your site. Like some elements not loading on the front end, not loadings CSS & JS assets and more. We strongly suggest using only one plugin with this function, either deactivate Asset Optimization and eep the Autoptimize, or deactivate the Autoptimize plugin and keep the Asset Optimization feature.

Have a good day and take care!

Kind regards,

Nastia

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Adam

This is recently reported to our developers and usually, their response times are much larger than ours in the support team. We are already following any updates on this bug report, so myself or another colleague of mine will keep you posted here. Your patience here is highly appreciated! :slight_smile:

Thank you,

Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.