I can NOT export my Custom Sidebars

We created about 50 custom sidebars with the free version of the "Custom Sidebars" Plugin a while back. Now we need to change the theme so we purchased the "Pro" version of the plugin so we can export the sidebars and import them after the theme change. We downloaded the WPMU dashboard and upgraded the free Custom Sidebars plugin to Pro. I still CANNOT export the sidebars. It looks like it will do it but no file is created. Why is that?

Please contact me to solve this issue.

Thanks,
Luis

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Luis,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I still CANNOT export the sidebars. It looks like it will do it but no file is created. Why is that?

No export sidebar file created in the browser downloads directory?

Please make sure the directory is writable and also try testing it using another browser.

I have just tested it on my test site using latest version of Custom Sidebars Pro plugin and it worked fine for me without any issue.

I logged in to your site using support staff access and exported the sidebar which downloaded the file sidebars.2015-06-17.03-38-04.json for me which is quite large in size 2.9 MB due to number of sidebars contained in it.

I imported the exported sidebar on my test site without any issue as shown in the attached screenshots.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.