I can not update update my plugins

Download failed. Problem with the SSL CA cert (path? access rights?)

• Rupok

Hi Adrian Pelaez

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Some our member got the same problem in the past, and in many of the cases, restarting Apache (or nginx) solved it. If it doesn't solve the issue, ask them to check if they allowed to made CURL or file_get_contents to port 443.

I believe these will solve the issue. If these don't, please let us know. We will be happy to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Adrian Pelaez

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Well, in that case, can you ask your server provider to restart Apache? It should not take more than a second.

Yes, this specific [Download failed. Problem with the SSL CA cert (path? access rights?)] error is solved for most of the users by restarting Apache.

And as I said earlier, can you please ask your server provider to check if they allowed to made CURL or file_get_contents to port 443?

I'm looking forward to know the answers and solve this problem as soon as possible. If you need to update your plugins urgently, you can download the updated plugin and extract that zip, then login to your server with FTP, go to "/wp-content/plugins" folder, then remove the previous plugin folder and paste the new plugin folder.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.