The problem after installing https://wordpress.org/plugins/microblog-poster/ :
I can login to .../wp-admin/... However when I select the menu links for 'Network Admin > Dashboard' the page hangs and takes a very long time to load. When it does myurl.com/network/ shows in the address bar but the WP Dashboard does not show, just what seems to be a blank front-end user page with no content (just a front-end user website menu). Note: A 'Page not found' 404 error page displayed last night, not this happens after leaving it to load for 4 minutes.
I tried accessing the Plugins page. This page also does not load in a similar fashion as explained above.
I tired giving you Support Access, but again the page does not load as explained above
I used FTP to delete the plugin folder from wp-content/plugins . This did not fix the problem
During installation the following anomalies happened:
1) Though installation seemed successful, on selecting 'Network Activate' the page hanged/froze
2) From that point onward I could not load my administrator pages
What I would NOT like:
I would greatly appreciate it if you do NOT do any of the following:
1) Google the problem and send me snippets of the first few links. I already spent all night last night trying online forums etc
2) Suggest what 'may be the problem' and ask me to 'try this'
3) Ask me a surface-level question but not provide solutions
What I would like:
1) A step by step explanation of what the problem is likely to be; and what most likely could cause this type of behaviour by wordpress
2) Proposed steps for fixing the problem
3) I'd like you to login and have a closer look at what is going on. Please give instructions to privately send login details
Thanks in advance