I can select shortcodes

I have the membership plugin install. I create a shortcode in the options panel but I am having some problems.

As stated I created a shortcode in the edit options field in the membership panel. I have the shortcodes in the negative rules under the edit membership level. If I put a check mark in the box for the shortcode I created and press the update button at the bottom of the page it submit my query however if I go to the page there the content is suppose to be hidden it still show up. If I go back to the edit membership level fields in the membership panel and I look under shortcodes the check mark disappear as of I never selected it.

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya!

This sounds like something is stopping Membership from successfully updating.

Can you disable all other plugins, revert to the default theme and see if the same behaviour occurs? If it’s a conflict as I suspect that would fix the issue and we’ll be able to determine where the conflict is…

Phil

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

As we haven’t heard back from you we’re going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn’t resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it’s a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.