I can view my site as intended through the Wp dashboard.

I can view my site as intended through the Wp dashboard. However, if I log out and attempt to view the site via another computer,the site looks totally different. I need help and concrete answers or an action plan. I have another thread open and honestly have gotten vague and contradictory answers. I had to restore from a back already 3-4 times. I've asked Godaddy to stop caching, (they laughed at that request) and have only flushed the cache after saving and exiting upfront. I like what I've created so far, but I've gone 17 hours today only to end the day worse than it started. (had to do another restore) Not to mention days of issues so far.These ongoing, unresolved issues have stopped me from doing what I should be, putting up content. The hook to your platform was appointments +, the star of the show was upfront-neither of them are doing anything but stopping progress and frustrating me now.
Please help, I'd like to remain a happy customer. The support door is open. Feel free to walk in. P.S. This is my cry for help..