no menus available

i cannot access any menus on the site.
BP members are not showing up.
i tried "test" mode and same problems.

this is at least my third separate attempt with this plugin and yet more new problems.
was try to set up and figure out a suitable registration with gravity forms and haven't even reached thus far yet.

please help.
support access granted.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Randall,

Hope you're doing well today! This should be fixed in the latest version that was released few days ago :slight_smile:

1.0.4.8 update should be available for you through the dashboard.

I tested it versus the last version and it fixed the issue for me.

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• amused
    • friend of Bill. W.

ok on further testing i can confirm that this (drop down menus and BP members page - not working/showing) is happening for admin(super admin) only.

also "test memberships" does not change this and when selecting "no membership/visitor" it only resorts back to "members only" when any page (protected or not) is clicked.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Randall,

Thanks for your reply!

The update fixed the BuddyPress issue for me, where the members page was blank. I haven't been able to replicate the menu issue.

If you switch to the default 2015 theme do you still get the menu problem?

I see there is a javascript error and I've replicated that on my install so I'll let the developer know about it; however, I could still see my dropdowns so that might not be the cause of that issue.

Can you deactivate and delete Protected Content then install a fresh version through your WPMU DEV Dashboard.

Let us know if the menu issue is still happening after that. Same with your BP members.

Talk to you soon Randall!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• amused
    • friend of Bill. W.

hey @Tyler Postle
    2015 default menu is either at the side or i had to build one,
    so i tried 2013, menu and BP members page shows perfect so i guess something funky with PC and Kleo (just my luck).

i tried deactivate, delete and reinstall but same thing,
    as mentioned all this happens only for the admin (superadmin).
    i will extend support access if u or the developer would like to troubleshoot this further for possibly improving PC,

thanks again !!!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.