I cannot create or add a sites for my users and this error shows like this?

Hello Admin,

I cannot create or add a sites for my users and this error shows like this?

And also the user's admin panel account can be open but they cannot see the DIVI OPTION THEME on their admin account....

Their role capability is Administrator but their admin account is showing very limited role capabilities only.

Please try to take a look at my super admin and access all of my user's admin account and you will notice that the template of DIVI cannot "EDIT THE IMAGE" or edit the site.

Please help. Thanks a lot..

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey David!

I have visited your network admin and took a look around. I've noticed that there seem to be pages listed that doesn't exist anymore which is a bit weird. That said, have you removed these pages somehow, e.g. by trying to delete them directly via database?

I've also noticed that all the "Dashboard" links for all the sites lead to the one main dashboard (of the main site) which is not the way it should be. Have you made any changes to the site regarding this? Did you try to set any redirections for user dashboards?

Please advise!

Cheers,
    Adam

• David
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello Adam,

This is the other thread which is not yet resolved.

Please if anything you can touch on my account in order to access my users to their admin account and also in order to edit their page site..

And lastly the page is not showing properly...
    If anything please do something...

Please i really need badly your help on this matter.
    to resolve the issues.

Thank you so much.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi David,

I had a look at your site and noticed that this is also happening without Pro Sites active on your site so it looks like we have something else causing the issue here.

There are around 20 console errors in when I create new site so could you try disabling all of your plugins and see how the site creation behaves after that?

Please let us know of the results.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi David,

I disabled and enabled your Divi theme and after that I was able to create new sub-sites normally but still having internal server error when I try to access sub-site admin section.

Could you please paste your .htaccess content here so we can see if there are some rules there that could be causing this?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey David,

I hope you're well today!

I think we may need to dig a bit deeper with this so let's go this way if you don't mind:

Please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- your site's WordPress admin login URL
    - admin login and password (may be a temporary account)
    - FTP credentials (hostname, username, password, port number if needed)
    - optional (but might be of help): cPanel access credentials
    - any other relevant URLs and information
    - link back to this thread

Please use our contact form here
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/.
    Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list.

Please be sure to make a full backup of your entire site first!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey David,

Thanks for your e-mail!

Could you please check your site again? It turned out that there was not .htaccess at all on your server so I created one according to your WP network requirements. I've then accessed your network admin and I was able to create a new site without any errors. Also, once I enabled a theme for it, the site become fully accessible including its dashboard.

One last thing remaining is that dashboard links for all the previous sites are still leading to the main dashboard. However, I'll need to consult this with my colleagues and if you could confirm that it's working for site creation and newly created sites we'd be at least one huge step closer to the final solution :slight_smile:

Let me know please!

Cheers,
    Adam

• David
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello Adam,

THank you for responding to this matter.

I still try to enter on user's admin dashboard in order to edit their theme, but i caNNOT access to their user admin dashboard.

You can try to enter those users on their admin dashboard for you to find out what's the results.

Thank you so much.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey David!

Thanks for this info! I'm aware of that you still can't access the "old" (previously existing) site's dashboards and my point was that you should now be able to create new site successfully and for this new sites everything seems to be working fine.

However, I was not aware of this "redirect" error as it didn't come up for me. I took another look at your site and I think it's time to ask our 2nd-line support team for help here. I've reported this and hopefully they'll be able to come up with a solution.

Please note though, that their response time might be a bit longer than ours here on forum as they deal with a lot of complex issues at once on daily basis.

That said, please keep an eye on this thread for further information and updates!

Thanks,
    Adam

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi there,

Hmm, I can't replicate that issue when using my account on your site. Perhaps that account having issue (not enough permission for accessing the sites). Can you please send me the access of the user which having issue?

Please send in:

- Mark to my attention - ATTN: Hoang Ngo
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include access
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

Thanks!!.

Best regards,
    Hoang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.