I cannot edit my Upfront themes: clicking the button does nothing.

I have been trying end several Upfront themes, and have not been able to do so. I click the upfront button, it turns blue for 30-60 seconds, and then reverts to gray. However, I do not see any tool popups and I cannot edit any material. (This was working before; it is not working now.) I've granted support access so that you can take a look. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Best,
jason

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Jason

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

I tried editing with Upfront but got this error instead in my browser console,

Its coming from Google Map API, are you using any Google Map related Plugin ? If so, do you mind conducting Plugin Conflict test ? Its described very well in our this support manual,
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Let me know how it goes. :slight_smile:
    Kind Regards,
    Milan

• Jason
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Spoke too soon. After I said it was working, I reactivated my CloudFlare service, and Upfront failed again. I've confirmed that CloudFlare breaks Upfront, presumably through injected code; Upfront reliably fails if CloudFlare caching service is enabled. During the reinstall, I turned CloudFlare off, and Upfront worked. When I turn on CloudFlare, Upfront fails to load the toolset. When I turned it off again, Upfront loads the toolset and everything works normally.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Jason

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Upfront works very well with CloudFlare. But we can hunt down test by disabling different CloudFlare's components, one by one. Would you please turn off CloudFlare's different components one by one to see what happens. ?

Let me know how it goes. :slight_smile:
    Kind Regards,
    Milan

• Jason
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Milan,
    I had some time to revisit this issue after switching hosting providers. It appears that CloudFlare is largely compatible with Upfront; however, the Rocketloader function, which is found under Speed, is not currently compatible with the Upfront theme. I toggled this feature on-and-off several times: when it's on, it kills editing of the Upfront theme. When it's off, I can edit using Upfront. I have turned off Rocketloader for the time being.
    Jason

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.