I cannot get the colour scheme right.

Changing the the colour style to Shadows does seem to do anything??!
My blog:

http://www.dcphotographic.co.uk/#!/dc-news/

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @duncan_dcphotographic_cox

Welcome to the forums!

It seems users need to be logged in to see the comment form. Do you have a test account we can login with?

Be sure the "Do not load custom comments template styles" checkbox is not ticked.

You may also want to try moving the lib/forms/wdcp-custom_comments_template.php file to your theme.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• duncan_dcphotographic_cox
    • New Recruit

Thank you Patrick....
    I think I am getting there now....but I need the text to be white instead of black as the background is black. Any ideas?

Also, here you mention You may also want to try moving the lib/forms/wdcp-custom_comments_template.php file to your theme.
    Could you let me know where I would move it to in my theme?

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi again @duncan_dcphotographic_cox

I need the text to be white instead of black as the background is black. Any ideas?

I could help you there if I could see the actual comment form on your site. But, as I mentioned above, I can't see that unless I'm logged-in. Which is why I asked if you had a test user account I could login with :slight_smile:

lib/forms/wdcp-custom_comments_template.php would go in the root of your theme. Note that you would need to recreate the exact folder structure. So, first create a folder called lib, then inside that a folder called forms. Finally, paste the wdcp-custom_comments_template.php file inside that.

• jongag1
    • The Crimson Coder

Don't know if this is solved yet, but you should put wdcp-custom_comments_template.php directly in the root of your theme folder. Not in /lib/forms/

So: /public_html/wp-content/themes/yourtheme/wdcp-custom_comments_template.php

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

As the original poster is no longer an active member, I'm marking this thread resolved simply to remove it from the active ticket system.

Should the member reactivate their account, they should feel free to re-open this thread if their issue persists.

@jongag1

You are absolutely correct on your comment. Apparently, my brain wasn't functioning the day I posted my previous comment :slight_frown:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.