I cannot get the Facebook login to work

Hi, I have enabled the Faceook Integration with the Facebook API .

I cannot get the Facebook Theme to seemingly "Integrate, especially the Login." Thanks CLCShare.com

• ITsupport

Yes Vinod, very nice I seen you in the original "Social" Install thinking you were a User (Haha right!) Yesterday I logged in and it was Great. Now I have inserted a Login to the Front Page of CLShare.com, will that Integrate, I would love one login right there with some functionality like my old S2Member on logicsystemsllc.com redirect, shortcodes to landing pages etc. Well, I would like all through the Front Panel and land on the Home Page "Free Youth Sports Game Film" That is where I need to have my "Let's-Box" Widgent be front and Center, then Organizations may Access through Wordpress roles vs. Box granular properties.. their indivdual Organizational folders existing in the Enterprise Box Account. Easy peasy I just have not picked up the UP front yet, almost there. Let's Box does not show the "Validation" or connection option in the Let's Box Widget, this is big and 1 thing I need. These Upfront Themes are not Sidebar Enabled, therefore I need to paste that code into the wp-config.php file correct? so..
    1. Front Page Login Facebook Integration?
    3. let's Box Cloud Integrated Options for Front Page Accessibility.
    3. Sidebar Widgets to Enable this functionality or are these floating Sidebars the Equivelant, a Multisite Blogroll to stream the 200 - 400 Youth football Organizations I am implementing asap would be nice. Thanks so much, I think my questions are better defined now that I would like to try Upfront, though I am not sure if the Football Themes may be the best choice for me? are those themes inferior to Upfront?
    Attached: "Let's Box" Cloud portal from old CLCShare.com site... Not functioning

• Ash

Hello @Ryan ODonnell

I hope you are well today.

Would you please create separate thread for separate issue? It helps us to understand the issue better and provide better support. Hope you won't take it otherwise.

About the upfront issue, please create a new thread and when you do that, please enable support access so that a staff can check the issue immediately :slight_smile:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.