I cannot install plugin on WPMU Dev

Hi Support Team

First time I try demo install all plugin on WPMU Dev in my domain saratit.com (test domain site)

and now i want to set up all plugin with the domain sernero.com but i cannot install on WPMU DEV

Message Error
"An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums."

Help me please

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

thanks for posting.

i can see you have 3 domains registered, including sernero.com & saratit.com

could you try deleting and reinstall the dashboard plugin?

does this happen with all plugins even from wordpress.org or only those from wpmudev dashboard plugin?

thanks.

• Jim
    • Flash Drive

Hi Vaughan

i installed plugin WPMU Dashboard first time in "localhost"
    and some plugin require online

and then i reinstalled on my web demo (saratit.com) with no problem at all.

After that i installed to sernero.com but there have problem

plugin from wordpress.org can install normally.

I have question

WPMU Dev have limit domain to used all plugin??

Please help

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

we do have limits, but you are way under that limit, for gold members it's 1000 but can be extended when required without charge.

is the sernero.com site on the same server/hosting as your other site that works? or are they on different servers?

have you tried uninstalling the dashboard plugin and reinstalling it? sometimes that fixes it.

thanks.

• Aaron
    • CTO

Hmmm, that's a core WP error message, never seen that before.

Again:

is the sernero.com site on the same server/hosting as your other site that works? or are they on different servers?

If they are different servers or hosting providers, then likely there is something wrong with your php configuration.

Also does this happen with all WPMU DEV plugins, or just a certain one? Though I see you have 112 plugins installed on sernero.com. How did you get those there? And that's way overkill, there is no way you need 112 plugins on one site, you should only install what you are going to use to keep things efficient and not have to constantly keep those unused ones updated.

ANd you can confirm that autoinstall from the dashboard works for wordpress.org plugins?

Please answer all questions to help you out faster.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.