I cannot update event+ paypal setting through gravity form.

I am trying to update event+ paypal payment email setting via Gravity form because I don't want users to access other part of dashboard and event+ settings.

I set up user registration addon on Gravity form and assign the field update to event+ paypal setting field(I didn't know, but I made my best guess to choose the right name. Is it even correct?).

But, when I try to update, it seems right no thing is happening. Is something wrong with my setting? possible user level permission?

(I have user role editor plug in installed, so I can modify user level permissions if I need)

Your help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi, Yosuke!

I tried a few things on my own, and I was unable to make this work, either. I think part of the issue here may be because of permissions – only site owners will need to enter this info, so it’s not necessary for all users to see it or enter their paypal email addresses.

I’m going to ask our SLS team for a little help here, to see if it’s possible to make this work.

Thanks for your question!

• Yosuke
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

@michelle,

I appreciate your quick response.

Please let me know if you find anything.

Hopefully, I can fix this soon.

If only the site owner can update this information, somehow I have to make “instructor” user level like owner level with combination of permission, right(I am assuming this)? Hopefully we can fix this by giving a specific permission. I just do not want to give access these instructors permission which they do need, so they might accidentally break or update the site.

Thanks!

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Yosuke,

Sorry for the late response, after consulting our developers on this it would require integration with gravity forms rather then just making a small custom modification to the plugin since events+ requires that this to be entered in admin which is beyond the scope of support that we provide. See here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/support-vs-custom-development/

I’d be more then happy to move this to features and feedback so other members can vote on adding such integration with Events+ and if it proves to be popular we’ll consider adding it into future versions of the plugin.

Also, if you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,

Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.