I Can't Add A Service Provider

I investigated and it seems that there is an js error:
ReferenceError: options0 is not defined
http://bookings.allyourlife.co.uk/wp-admin/admin.php?page=app_settings&tab=services
Line 465

See link http://snap.ashampoo.com/VSpEQiN9

This needs to be raised with the developers....?

• Cai
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

We did this last night :slight_smile: 2:30am haha

Nothing to do with the theme or plugins that we can see. We turned off plugins, tested, no affect.

We turned of cashing no affect

We turned off cloudflare no affect

:slight_frown:

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Cai

I have just tested in my test site and working fine for me. Though I can see the layout is even broken in your site.

But I can see you have already added two providers, so it was working before. Can you remember any changes you have done in the meantime?

Also I am tagging an available developer from second level support line in this thread for his valuable opinion on this issue. Please note that, developer response might be slower than usual staff response, so we appreciate your patience on this.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Cai

A SLS developer is flagged. As they are quite busy, so there will be some late for them to reply.

Meantime, as you are saying it was working, can you remember anything you have changed? Is it possible for you to reinstall the plugin?

To reinstall, do not delete the plugin, rather upload all files via ftp and overwrite the current appointments folder.

Cheers
    Ash

• Cai
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I have now got someone else to fix this as this has taken over 5 days... when I am paying $99 a month for support essentially.

It turns out the issue was a database corruption. This was caused because you CANNOT use ' in the address field.

This maybe a thing to raise will developers urgently :slight_smile:

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hello @Cai,

I hope you are well today and I'm sorry for the delay.

Look like you have some changes to the code for SMS plugin?, sound a cool plugin.

Because the code is not original, in order to debug, can you please send your version to me, you can upload it to dropbox or similar, and send in

- Mark to my attention - ATTN: Hoang Ngo
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience and many thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
    Hoang Ngo

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.