I can't add crowd source donations

All of my Fundraisers are not showing the crowdsource panel. Also when I try to add donation levels it only lets me add one. Lastly, I noticed that it is required to add a reward if you want to have multiple donations.

Please let me know if you need my login credentials.

I have the latest WP update.

Thanks!

• thespiritofblackdc
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Ans: Version 2.0.0-RC-3 | By Cole (Incsub) | Visit plugin site

Also, I do not have the option to add a Feature Item.

Could it be my theme?

I am using Symplex:

http://kaptinlin.com/themes/demo/?theme=symplex

Also, when I view an individual fundraiser, I can not control the sidebar. It show up as “blog” post but does not populate the sidebar with my default “blog” sidebar.

It looks like it is not playing pretty with my theme.

Thanks!

• Cole
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I noticed that it is required to add a reward if you want to have multiple donations.

I’m not 100% sure what you mean by this. Could you explain a littler further?

Also, I do not have the option to add a Feature Item.

Are you referring to the featured fundraiser widget or within the fundraising panel?

Also, when I view an individual fundraiser, I can not control the sidebar. It show up as “blog” post but does not populate the sidebar with my default “blog” sidebar.

Is it possible your theme’s page is using a different widget area? Maybe your theme thinks that a fundraiser is actually a page and therefore is using a different sidebar?

• proimages
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

“Also when I try to add donation levels it only lets me add one.”

I’m having same issue..I want to add an array of choices..only one seem to work.

choosing funding types is a little convoluted..seems

Trying to get this to work will try and help trouble shoot.

cheers

Darrin

• thespiritofblackdc
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Same here.

I bought a subscription to WPMUV explicitly for the fundraising plugin…and it does not work. I am VERY familiar with WordPress. I have trouble-shooted this plugin and nothing,

Please either tell me “the plugin is not shelf ready” or send a solution. I can default to version 1 for now as I have a presentation in 24 hours that requires me showing the fundraising capability.

Robert

• Cole

Could you two confirm you are using WP version 3.3 or higher?

If I can successfully recreate the problem I will post a fix for it directly to this thread for you, in hopes it makes it to you before your presentation.

• thespiritofblackdc
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Cole,

I apologize in advance for being short with you.

This project is commissioned by George Washington University and I am under a lot of stress. Again the first version worked. All of the sudden all of my fundraisers are not even showing up. Short Code Text shows up on pages – not the widget.

I am using WordPress 3.3.2.

I use very well documented theme from the same developers of Striking which is the highest yielding theme on Themeforest.

Here is my website: Here is an example of a Fundraiser that at one point worked. Now it has no visible crowd raising: http://thespiritofblackdc.com/fundraisers/the-cane/

Here is my issue:

What is the Post Type type of a Fundraiser? In short, I would like to add a custom sidebar and other amenities to my Fundraiser and I have no ability to do that.

And when will this work…real talk…

Thanks Cole!

Robert

• Cole

So the post type used for fundraisers is called “funder”

I assuming you have the Fundraising Panel inserted into the correct widget area. Give me an email @ cole@incsub.com and I would be happy to take a look at the issues first hand. To be honest I’m having a hard time figuring out what the issues are now. Plus it would help to see the reward bug first hand since I have been unable to recreate the issue.

• proimages
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I can only add one reward offer..has there been any updates this week?

I try and go over your code soon. I have a project on hold, is this plugin ready for use or beta?

if we are helping develop a beta project, then where can we list points and issues?

and please call it what its is..better yet where’s a functioning version we can test out?

The plug is a good idea for sure!

cheers

Darrin

• Cole

Hey proimages,

Are you still having issues with adding additional rewards? If you are could you create a new thread and let me know what version of wordpress and what version of the fundraising plugin you are using? I would like to be able to recreate the problem and provide a fix for it before releasing a new version shortly.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.