I can't change the Page attributes to full width screen

Hi, I have yet another problem, I want to modernise my home screen by getting rid of the slider and making it full width screen and perhaps adding a video. I have tried to change it in page attributes but nothing happens. There is also a darker background blue behind the small images which I can't get rid of unless I deactivate the styles plug in. I have gone through all the settings and I can't fix either problem. can you please help me. many thanks
//removed by the staff

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Paul,

Please don't leave the credentials to your sites on the forum - those posts are public. I removed them for now, however, I suggest you change the password for the site now.
    If you want to give us access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

I want to modernise my home screen by getting rid of the slider and making it full width screen and perhaps adding a video. I have tried to change it in page attributes but nothing happens.

Do you only want to have a slider full width or whole page? Usually, this is something that is done with CSS and not page attributes.

There is also a darker background blue behind the small images which I can't get rid of unless I deactivate the styles plug in.

You need to find this part of the CSS code there, it adds the background:

.styles .site-footer {
        background-color: #108bc9;
    }

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.