I can't create courses with coursepress & wordpress 4.1

I just acquired the coursepress plugin, installed it and after activating it, I tried to create a course.
The issue comes when I click the 'next' or 'update' buttons. These are not working properly and the course screen looks as plain text (no tabs, images or colors are being displayed/working)

Any idea?
Thanks Victor

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @Victor and welcome to the WPMUDEV Community!

I just tried this on my own installation and it seems to be working fine!

Could you please try switching to the default twentyfifteen theme and deactivate ALL other plugins?
    Does the issue still occur then?
    If not then this is probably a conflict with either your theme or a plugin you're using. Please try enabling these one by one to find where the issue lies.

Please advise,
    Ari.

• Ivan
    • HummingBird

Hey there Victor,

I just visited your dashboard and noticed some 404 errors for content not found for both WPMU DEV Dashboard and CoursePress Pro plugins.
    Also the toggles for adding new course are missing so definitely you have some files missing there.

That might happened if you moved you install from somewhere else, or some odd reason.

Can you delete both plugins, then Install the WPMU DEV Dashboard and install CoursePress Pro from there to see if you still getting the same problem?

Thanks,
    Ivan

• Victor
    • New Recruit

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your great support.

I deleted the plugings and started from scrantch.
    After that, I followed the below steps.
    1. Download locally the 278182_wpmu-dev-dashboard-3.4 plugin
    2 Unzipp it and copy the folder wpmudev-updates to my plugins folder
    3. Activate the plugin
    4. Go to wpdev >> plugins
    5. search coursepress and install from there

And now it WORKS FINE.

Thanks,
    Victor

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.