I can't do a network-deactivate of anti-splog

I have had far better response from your Dashboard when asking a question, so here is a repeat of what I posted to your blog (I posted directly to the blog as I could not respond to your replys as there was no "relpy" area on the page).

Here is the post from: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/splog-getting-through-forin-plugin-looks-like-one-of-yours?

Hi Vaughan,

Again thank you for your targeted reply. In regaurds to the two threads, here is what happened. I had a splog get through on the "Sites" page using your Multi-Site Blogs plugin. I decided to test using another anti-splog plugin.

As this was a simple matter and I am using nearly exclusively your components (evaluating) I didn't pay that much attention. That time , if memory serves, it deactivated. When I went to re-activate it, which I think it did, another plugin came up in the activation page, that looked like one of yours, it said it was the reporting page for your anti-splog plugin. When I tried to activate it, it shut the WPMU server down with the error message above.

I tried to rename the files but the server still wouldn't start, so I did a full restore from my WHM panel.

I tried to deactivate the plugin again, this time paying close attention, and it never activated, again shutting down the WPMU server. I again restored the server from WHM and that is when I contacted you here.

There were three errors reported yesterday:

[
They all appear to be related to the Facebook component.

Wed Jan 14 06:08:03 2015] [error] [client 66.249.73.213] client denied by server configuration: /home/rvhobo7663/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/lib/error_log
[Wed Jan 14 06:03:33 2015] [error] [client 66.249.73.229] File does not exist: /home/rvhobo7663/public_html/404.shtml
[Wed Jan 14 06:03:33 2015] [error] [client 66.249.73.229] File does not exist: /home/rvhobo7663/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook
[Tue Jan 13 16:03:02 2015] [error] [client 66.249.73.213] client denied by server configuration: /home/rvhobo7663/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/error_log

But, I did a complete restore of the entire VPS which more than likly overwrote th elog file when the error occured..

I am stuck in meetings most of today but will get the Snapshot problem A.S.A.P.

Just let me know if you need access to the WPMU server or anything else.

Thanks, Jesse
[