I can’t duplicate or delete any WooCommerce product when having SmartCrawl enabled

Any time I try to duplicate a product or to delete it I’m getting this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_detect_encoding() in /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/includes/external/simple_html_dom.php on line 1234

And if I go into a product I don’t see the full page and see that just below where you would see the publish button.

• Nahid

Hey Bo !
    Hope you are having a great day!

The error you are seeing is commonly related to PHP being unable to load the php_mbstring extension. I checked the PHP Info on your site and it looks like the mbstring extension of PHP is not enabled in your server. Could you please try enabling PHP's mbstring extension and check if you still can replicate the issue? To do it yourself, you can take a look at this manual. Alternatively, you can contact your host who can enable the extension for you (recommended).

Hope this helps. Please let me know if enabling the extension works for you. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.