I can't even get into wp-admin due to issues.

Everything is a broken mess and I can't even get into wp-admin due to issues.

So, I recently upgraded my website to VPS hosting earlier this week. Was supposed to take a few days and since it took longer, I contacted support today. Figured out it seems to be a memory/plug-in issue with Wordpress (the main website is built with a wordpress back-end due to it being a blog-related site), but we've hit a stopping point and I was told to look into Wordpress fixes :disappointed:

This is what the WP-Admin page just shows:
Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in PlumwdTwitchStatusWidget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use
__construct()
instead. in /home/cryst153/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3892

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12288 bytes) in /home/cryst153/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-screen.php on line 1160

Fatal error: Class 'WP_Screen' not found in /home/cryst153/public_html/wp-admin/includes/screen.php on line 232

This is the debug log since I... set that up so it stopped showing on the pages: crystal-dreams.us/wp-content/debug.log

• James Morris

Hello Jennifer,

In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me access to your site and server?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.