I can't find any pass or fail option for Units or whole Courses (Feature Request?)

I can't find any pass or fail option for Units or whole Courses.

There is a "Minimum grade required" on each individual question element which is displayed already and on the existing reports page (PDF) the "Average response grade: **.**%" and "TOTAL: ****%" is already reported. - so this would not be a major change to add.

Suggested essential feature:

1. It would be great if Courses could have an option of an overall required pass rate: "Minimum grade required to pass this course"

On the existing reports page (PDF) the "Average response grade: **.**%" and "TOTAL: ****%" is already reported.

(Nice to have feature)

2. It would be great if an individual unit could have a "Minimum grade required to pass this unit" (Although this is less essential it would be a nice display for courses.)

• chris

Hi Michael,

Many thanks. From my experience with other course based software this is nearly always part of the core product.

Obviously using this information to create filters courses by pass or failed criteria is a major advantage: for the student to see which courses need to be retaken and the instructor to see an overview of how students of his/her course are doing across the entire course - not just a single question.

As I mentioned this function is there on individual elements already and the average course grade is already displayed in the report so hopefully this can be added relatively simply. Minimal Effort Maximum Reward :slight_smile:

Best wishes and thanks to all for their great work on coursepress

Thanks
    Chris