i can't find my

i can't find my support ticket....i don't know if you saw it or not. but i am trying to migrate purerawnaturalhoney.com to localhoneyonline.com . i tried the method you suggested in the forum. i am attaching 2 files.. for you to look at. i tried to sent the zip file but it seems to be too big to send.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there jean

I hope you're well today!

I see by those screenshots that you're entering the full path to the actual snapshot file. Don't do that. :wink:

The only thing you need to enter in that field, if anything, is the path to the folder where the snapshots are saved.

The default location is wp-content/uploads/snapshots so if your snapshots are in that default folder, you don't need to enter anything at all in that field; the plugin will find your snapshots where it expects to find them.

However, if you are storing them in a different folder on your server, then you would enter the path to that folder in that field. For example: wp-content/my-custom-backup-folder/

• jean
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

ok... so i got a little further now. i am migrating my site purerawnaturalhoney.com to localhoneyonline.com .. i took a screenshot of the error and i'm sending you that and the log file for the snapshot backup from purerawnaturalhoney.com.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi again jean

I'm logged into your site right now and see that max_execution_time on your server is set to only 30 seconds. That is woefully inadequate for many WordPress processes these days.

Please increase that to 300 (or at least 180 if your host doesn't allow 300). If you're not sure how, you'll find easy directions here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

Or you can contact your host and ask them to increase that setting for you.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.