I can't find the download page for the grid market child theme

Just what it says in the title - where is it? Search justtakes me back to frame market page.

• Jonathan
    • The Incredible Code Injector

@daveh,

Child themes are usually added along with the parent theme. If you download framemarket, browse on over to the directory called themes framemarket>themes>grindmarket, you'll find grindmarket in there. Just copy that folder and place in your wp-content/themes directory and activate as normal for child themes :wink:

• daveh
    • New Recruit

Uh-Oh. So I need to ftp the host, and get into the files and copy it over, right? Maybe I made a mistake with this purchase. I just needed a solid e-commerce theme and plug-in - you guys are supposed to be the best. But I am not good at getting into the files, coding, and all the rest. I'm just a sales guy, not a developer. I'm the guy that bought Thesis and never used it - need plug and play.

I'll give it a shot, and if it doesn't work I'll just ask for a refund. Thanks for the quick answer.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi daveh and welcome to WPMU DEV!

As Jonathan mentioned, FrameMarket actually includes a child theme folder where GridMarket is contained. You'll just need to copy that folder over to your themes folder on your site as well as mentioned in the installation page.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/frame-market-theme/installation/

Here's a bit more information on parent and child themes that may help to explain these things more.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/the-buddypress-manual/what-are-parent-and-child-themes/

Cheers,
    David

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi daveh,

I just posted right as you were!

If you find FTP a bit difficult what you can do alternatively is create a blank zip folder (on your desktop for instance), name it GridMarket, then move that GridMarket folder into it.

From there you can install it directly in your admin area at the Appearance page, selecting the Install tab and then selecting to upload and install that zip file you created.

Hope that helps!

-David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.