I can't get custom sidebar pro to show up on custom page

Hello,
I installed the custom sidebar pro into my website, but when I go to use it on my custom page, it does not show up. Am I missing something?

• Tyler Postle

Hi there Chhun,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

What do you mean by custom page exactly? Is this just a basic WordPress page that you have set a specific sidebar for?

Can you include any screenshots of the settings you have for the sidebars and your page? Or if You can grant support access then we can go in and take a closer look at your settings :slight_smile:

You can grant support access via admin dashboard - WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Can you link us to a page where your sidebar should be showing? That will help as well.

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey Chhun,

Thanks for granting the access there. It doesn't look like that page actually uses a widgetized sidebar. There isn't a sidebar associated with it in your widgets either, so this means there is no sidebar for your custom sidebar to replace.

This involve some customizations to the page template, you might want to ask your blog author to add in some widget areas. The codex page has some info on how to do this too, if you're familiar with code you can give it a shot yourself: http://codex.wordpress.org/Widgetizing_Themes

If you get stuck at any point then you can just let us know and we'll help out wherever we can :slight_smile:

Hope that helps Chhun!

Let me know if you have further questions/concerns on this.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.