I can't get my membership 2 Pro plugin to work properly

I have followed all the prior steps you suggested, and I seem to be close, but I am still not getting the proper flow according to my users.

Would you mind going onto my site and try signing up? I know I need to just put a very clear link that says, JOIN NOW, OR, SIGN UP HERE.
But currently, I have the link, HOW TO GET STARTED, under that is a drop down menu which allows you to choose - Register. I really am not sure how to make this whole thing work properly.

I can say, currently once someone chooses a level of membership, they do not get anywhere. They keep getting routed back to the page where they have to choose a membership. They are not moved forward to set up a profile and purchase said membership. Can you please advise?

Thanks You,
Elise~

• Sajid

Hi @Elise

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I tried to create a test user by selecting your first membership and successfully subscribed the membership (I cancelled it from PayPal).

Here is what I did on your website (flow).
    1. Clicked on Register link form How To Get Started.
    2. Selected first membership with USD10.
    3. It redirect me to user registration page.
    4. Completed the form and successfully registered myself.
    5. After registration it redirected me to checkout page.
    6. Here I saw a table containing details of membership I selected for review and pay now button.
    7. Clicked on pay now button and took me to PayPal page for payment.
    8. From where I cancelled and redirected back to register page.

So the Membership 2 flow is working the way it should. Is there any thing else you having issues ?

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Elise

Thanks for that feedback. I did have a friend go on and complete the membership and was told that after completing the membership subscription and purchase, she never got a confirmation page. Instead, Paypal asked her to create a paypal account. How do I fix these settings? She also was not able to use the username and password she created to log onto the platform. I thought it was set to a confirmation and welcome page which is generated by Membership 2 Pro, but that is not what is happening.
    I have allowed access to the site so that you can see why this might be happening.
    Thank you,
    Elise~

• Elise

I don't know if anyone has an answer for my above issue. I am so so close, it looks like, but still not functioning properly.

All of the steps you mention above work, but after the purchase, there is no confirmation of the purchase, or message which says the subscriber has registered successfully. Also, They are not able to use their user name and password to successfully log in. It looks as though I have the proper page set for the message after successful purchase, but I am not sure why it is not coming up. What might be the reason for this, what settings would I need to look at?
    I will wait for a response.
    Thanks,
    Elise

• Sajid

Hi @Elise

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

If your site is not live then I can try to setup my own PayPal sandbox account and test the complete flow including payments.

For PayPal standard and single gateway members must have a PayPal account to make payments and checkout.

If you want direct credit card payment, then you can try using Stripe, Authorize.net or 2checkout gateways.

Also make sure you have configured IPN URL in PayPal for subscriptions.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.