I can't get the pro

I can't get the pro version on my WP

• Rupok

Hi Tori,

So sorry for the inconvenience. Normally, if you have the regular version of Smush activated, and then if you login to your WPMU DEV Dashboard with any active account credentials, you will be able to use all Pro features of this plugin in that free version.

But if you want to get the PRO version installed, you will have to uninstall and delete the free version at first. Then you will need to install and activate our "WPMU DEV Dashboard" plugin. After activating this plugin, you will get a "WPMU DEV" menu on your Dashboard. Go there and login with your WPMU DEV account credentials.

When logged in successfully, you will get a "Plugins" menu under "WPMU DEV" menu. Go there, search for "Smush PRO", install and activate, and you are done!

In this way, you can get the Pro version of WP Smush.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Tori,

Can you please tell us on which section are you searching for this plugin? Inside your "Dashboard > Plugins" section or "Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Plugins" section? As Smush Pro is a premium plugin, it's not available in WordPress official repository, it's only available in our own repo. For installing the Pro version, you should be searching in your "Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Plugins" section. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

I believe now you will be able to install the PRO version without any issue. If you are still having trouble, would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Tori,

Thanks a lot for the screenshot. It seems like WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin is not installed and activated on your site. Can you please tell us if you are the only admin of your site or there are other admins? If you are the super admin, then can you please make sure you have our "WPMU DEV Dashboard" plugin installed and activated? You will need this plugin to be installed and activated first to download our PRO plugins. I mentioned this above, I'm copying that again for your convenience:

You will need to install and activate our "WPMU DEV Dashboard" plugin. After activating this plugin, you will get a "WPMU DEV" menu on your Dashboard. Go there and login with your WPMU DEV account credentials.

When logged in successfully, you will get a "Plugins" menu under "WPMU DEV" menu. Go there, search for "Smush PRO", install and activate, and you are done!

So, after installing and activating our "WPMU DEV Dashboard" plugin, you will be able to get all our Pro plugins.

Please let us know if you still have any confusion. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Jeremy,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. Can you please open a new thread regarding your issue and grant us Support Access so we can investigate further? In this thread, I can't see the WPMU DEV menu on Tori's site, but as you said you have installed and activated WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin and updated the Smush Pro but still lacking features, your one is a different issue I believe. Don't worry, we can figure that out after you create a new thread and grant us Support Access.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving your issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.