I can't install ad widget

When I try to install ad widget plugin from hub and my wp dashboard it shows error of can't have permissions I can't find that plugin in support section so posting in multisite

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Maharshi Patel,
    Hope you are doing good today and warm welcome to WPMU DEV :slight_smile:

Just to make sure we both are on same page, please confirm that you are using the following plugin:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ad-widget/

If yes, then I tested it on my own site and it is working fine for me. the widget can be configured from Appearance -> Widgets and also show up on front end too (see below screenshots).

That sounds like an issue of your setup. Could you please first make a plugin/theme conflict test by switching to default WordPress theme and deactivate all plugins, temporarily ?

I know it is not always possible on live site so I would recommend doing it on test/staging site instead.

Please see the flowchart below for understanding of how to make a conflict test and also read the getting support manual.

If the issue is still there and does not turn out to be a conflict then please enable support staff access so I could take a closer look.

To grant access go to Dashboard -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Maharshi Patel :slight_smile:

That is strange. Could you please enable support staff access as requested in my previous reply.

If the issue is still there and does not turn out to be a conflict then please enable support staff access so I could take a closer look.

To grant access go to Dashboard -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.