Site setup is not complete

When I try to setup a site it does not complete. It is broken. None of the resources are there (CSS files/ additional pages, etc). It is missing.
Access is provide

• Mahlamusa

Hello Joe Shepard,

I hope you are doing great today. I am sorry that our plugin is not working well for you and I hope we resolve this as soon as possible.

I am sorry we did not respond on time and now it seems support access has expired. Would you please re-enable support access so we can have a look at your settings. While you prepare that, please also enable debug logging on your WordPress site so we can get logs that will help us understand your issue.

You can enable debug mode by adding the following code to the 'wp-config.php' file located in the root of your install:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Once you have done that, please try the process again once or twice, then access the 'wp-content' folder and you should see a file named 'debug.log', download it and rename it to 'debug.txt' then attach it on your next reply. This file should include all debug messages and error messages encountered by WordPress, we will use this info to narrow down the issue to its specific cause.

I hope to hear back from you soon so that we can resolve this as soon as possible.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa