i cant restore my site with snapshot

Hi
I have followe diferent threads that i've seen in forums about this and i couldnt get it.
I use ftp in order to upload the snapshot created yesterday,...
I have created another wp instalation from scratch and also multisite, i have installed snapshot, i have uploaded locally the file, comes out a message of success in green , and then when i try to restore it doesnt work.
Could you help me with that. If you want i can grant you access , i think it could be easier to solve.
Thanks

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi @wordev,

Are you trying to import to the site you granted access or you are trying to export from it?
    I have created new test post on your site, created snapshot on my dropbox, imported it in my localhost and as you can see from the screenshot below it all works.

Lets make sure we both did the same steps:
    1. Go to Snapshot > Import and add your dropbox link and click on Scan / Import
    2. You should see green notification Success: Archive imported successfully.
    3. In Snapshots > All Snapshots hover on your new imported snapshot and click restore
    4. In next window repeat the previous step
    5. Choose what to import from your snapshot and click on Restore Snapshot button
    6. Let the import finish and you should see this message SUCCESS: Snapshot Restore complete!

Let me know if it's working after that.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• wordev
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi predag
    No, i use single... as the site where the snapshot is uploaded, and where i want to restore the site.
    I create a snapshot of another site, then I create the one which i granted you the access(single...) in order to be there where the first one is reproduced.
    I mean i have site 1 and site2. Site 2 is where i granted you the access. I uploaded snapshot plugin to site1, then i created a snapshot backup, and it was the one I have uploaded to the new site2.
    I uploaded it to site 2 dragging from my machine( i have access to dropbox in my machine) and dropped into site2.com/public_html/wp-content/uploads/snapshots
    Then i went to all snapshots and it was there, but when i tried to restored, it didnt work.
    And i dont know what's happened.
    I send you the shots about what i was doing. After clicking restore it opens my the browers with the site and message in spanish " the page couldn't be found", and when i went to the dashboard none of the plugings and the style from the site1 was there.
    I have given you access also to the other site(site1), in order to check if something is wrong.
    May you keep on helping me?
    Thanks

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @wordev,

I must say I'm out of ideas here, it is really strange behavior and I can't replicate it on my end no matter what I try, let me flag this thread for plugin developer to give us his opinion on the issue.
    Please note that developers are really busy so it might take longer than usual for response.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Sorry to hear that, could you please send me FTP login details with any other info you can provide regarding the issue so we can sort this as soon as possible.

You can send us your details using our contact form and this template:

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic so it doesn't go back to forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.