I have only wpmu activate.

I find the postmeta and see that each time I save the post, the value is empty

What can I do?

Thanks for help

Régis

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @régis Minot, hope you’re doing well today! :slight_smile:

What have you changed on your site between now and this morning? And how are you trying to enter the address?

I was able to insert a marker for you by allowing the browser to track my location, and moving the marker to a location in France (this was tested with the latest post on the site, “Yachts de Paris, Port Javel, Paris 15”:wink:.

Please advise,

Michael

• Régis Minot
    • Flash Drive

I did nothing, I just stop to use the site for many hours

Then, I go to edit again and see nothing working, so I disable every plugins except yours

I just type “1 rue de la paix paris” or “1 rue de la paix paris france” or “1 rue de la paix, paris, france” in different articles and nothing happened.

I f I use “SELECT * FROM wp_postmeta WHERE meta_key LIKE ‘%_agm_%'” I can see all my post id but only yours have a value

@régis Minot

• Régis Minot
    • Flash Drive

for your information,

I erase everything and nothing changed

If I edit a post and accept the geoloc, my localization is automatically displayed even if I enter an address

But if I locked the geoloc, nothing is transmitted

I can’t use it

I extend your access

• Régis Minot
    • Flash Drive

I tried in different ways to have it and when I use the google API, I received an error message about limit.

In the beginning of my new session yesterday, I open a tab for each article.

If with the ajax call, you retrieve the latitude for the page address, the limit is quickly reached

So I close everything and will try again tomorow

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.