I cant see what i am previewing with Corsepress

I have add information to the units in the cores i have set up and when i go to make them live and preview the page i cant see that work that i have done. It worked once and when i went back to the page and refreshed it i was having the same problem. Please advise

Thanks In advance jafar

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello jafar,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I can confirm that we're experiencing some issues related to CoursePress "preview" tool and our developers are working on this. However, just to make sure whether this is indeed related or not, I'd like to try to replicate this on my setup.

That being said, could you please provide me with a step by step guide on what exactly should I do to experience this behavior on my test site? So far, I tried previewing courses an units in different modes but I got a feeling that I'm missing some important step.

Please advise!
    Best regards,
    Adam

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there min_us,

hope that you are doing good today and don't mind skipping in! :slight_smile:

I just inspected your website and saw this misbehaviour as well. As Adam stated, this is a bug already in our bug tracker so it's going to be resolved in a future release. I cannot provide an ETA on this though.

What I wanted to notice for you is that this is happening only if the Unit is in a Draft status. If you change this to Live, then the Preview link displays all unit's elements as should be. So, for now, toggling this switch for a while, could be a working solution for you. :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there min_us,

hope that you're having a beautiful day! :slight_smile:

I just had an update from our dev team regarding the unit not showing.
    Could you please try to replace
    wp-content/plugins/coursepress/includes/functions.php
    file with the functions.php attached? Keep in mind that you should to unzip it first. :wink:

I've also tested it in my sandbox installation and seems to display drafted units.
    Looking forward for your results!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.