I can't the register page find a page in my website

Hello,
I have a page named "register" on my website (www.positifstyle.com/register/). This page is available on the front end of the site. Its a default page, I never create it.

Now, I'm want to customize it but I can't find it. Its not in my pages list or in membership plugin pages... I can access to all pages and edit them except this one. How can I access to this page a edit it?

Best regards,

• Positif Style

Hello,
    Thank you for the response.
    I tried that before, it didn't work.

When I clicked on View page, it showing me a page saying "Your current subscriptions are listed here. You can renew, cancel or upgrade your subscriptions by using the forms below." (see the image)... that absolutely not a register page lol

When I tired to clic on edit page it turn and become suscription page. So I can edit suscription page but not Register page. I can see it changing while it loading.

I tried again tonight, and this time it's worse! Its simply not appearing properly... (screenshot). Everything is appearing in one site, a mess!

I don't know what to do. I even tried to delete this page and create it again. Same thing...

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Positif Style,

Thank you for your reply.

When I clicked on View page, it showing me a page saying "Your current subscriptions are listed here. You can renew, cancel or upgrade your subscriptions by using the forms below." (see the image)... that absolutely not a register page lol

If you are logged in then it displays subscriptions page instead of register page.

Make sure you are using latest version of Membership plugin.

If you are using any redirection plugin then try deactivating it temporary.

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.