I can't translate the plugin with loco translate

Hello, when a try generate translation with loco translation i can't. I tried with poedit, but don't translate the words...
I don't know what I do..

Sorry for my english

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there Jordi,

How are you doing today?

I have to say that I don't have much experience with Loco translate but I'd be more then happy to guide you with getting this to work with Poedit :slight_smile:

First of all to which language are you trying to translate? Reason I ask is cause we have multiple translations uploaded by our members here, not all are 100% done but it's a good place to start :slight_smile:

With that being said, pease let me know (when using Poedit) where exactly are you pasting .po and .mo files? Also are you naming them with the correct language extension? What's the name of those files?

Please let me know :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

• Jordi
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Bojan,
    I try translate to catalan language (ca_ES). Is the lenguage from catalan nation, into Spain. I copied the .po and .mo in ../cursos-online/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/languages

And one thing more... now in my WP dashboard appears: MarketPress requires a database update to continue working correctly. (go to uptade page). I go to update page and clik update but the message don't hide.. and i can't charge the contents of pages, etc.

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey again Jordi,

I'm sorry, I thought the first thread was for the forum. I'm sorry, it was not my intention.

No problem at all :slight_smile:

Hello, now i can see the contents and message from marketpress goes out (i deactivate the plugin..), put i can't see the WPMU DEV..

If you're sure you have WPMU DEV Dashboard installed you can double check in Plugins -> Installed Plugins, if the plugin is there the only reason you shouldn't be able to see would be if you're logged in with a different admin account then the one you installed WPMU DEV Dashboard with. Only admin who installs the Dashboard plugin has access to its options by default, there is an option in WPMU DEV -> Manage that allows you to add different admin accounts that will have access for it. Could you please check that?

I try translate to catalan language (ca_ES). Is the lenguage from catalan nation, into Spain. I copied the .po and .mo in ../cursos-online/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/languages

Location sounds good, what's the actual name of the files (this is important cause it has to match plugin text domain which is "cp")

Looking forward for your response :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.