I can't update my e-Newsletter on the WPMU server

Hi

I can't update my e-Newsletter on the WPMU server I'm using.

Any ideas why? It's on a page thats not "live" yet.

All the best
.m

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @securitas,

I just updated mine ok through the dashboard. I'm not sure what's causing this.

Can you try deactivating the WPMU DEV dashboard plugin, then reactivating it again?

Then see if e-Newsletter shows the update button.

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

• Aaron
    • CTO

It's not a permissions issue, I could autoupdate using your API key. Most likely it's either a temporary error like a timeout or a server configuration problem.

Go to Dashboard -> Updates, then click Update Now. Then try updating the plugin again. If the error continues check that you are able to autoinstall other plugins. If you can't install or update any it's probably your server.

• securitas
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hmm and now the updated pluign worked but not to remove the old one (No error message...).

And the result is that I can't see the plugin in the list any more (not even via Network Admin). If i use the FTP i can see the plugin folder but only my template folder.

/www/lgw/wp-content/plugins/e-newsletter/email-newsletter-files/templates/SecPortalMail

I suspect that this has to do with permissions on that folder. I'll talk to my hosting company...

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.