I can't update my wpmuplugins it just refreshes without updating.

Please advise. Support access granted. I cant update my plugins on my site. Whats wrong?
Thanks
JOe

• Rupok

Hi Joe

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I cant update my plugins on my site

Thanks for granting Support Access. I just logged in and found all WPMU DEV plugins are already updated. So I could not test on them. I didn't risk installing an older version of any of our plugins because I don't know if it's a live site or not. If you want us to investigate further on this issue, can you please install an older version of any of our plugins and inform us? We can then try to regenerate it and if the issue is confirmed, we can work on that.

Just to make sure other plugins are working fine, I found a plugin (Super Socializer) which had an update pending. I tried to update the plugin normally from Dashboard and it was updated perfectly. Please check attached screenshots for reference.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi jsegal

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for details. Now I can regenerate the issue. I'm confirming a red warning message appears when I'm trying to install a plugin from WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugins page.

So I tried to install in an alternative way, and found the following error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /...trimmed_for_security_reasons.../wp-includes/functions.php:3464) in /...trimmed_for_security_reasons.../wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1228

Can you open functions.php file from that location and go to Line 3464 and check if there is any unwanted empty space before the "<?php" tag? Here is an article on how you can solve this "Header already sent" issue: http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/wordpress-error-warning-cannot-modify-header-information/

I can check it on behalf of you if you send me FTP login credentials through our secure contact form. Can you please send me message with FTP access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - FTP Username
    - FTP Password
    - FTP Host
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Select "I have a different question" for your topic. This and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.