I can't use coursepress Pro today on my website. It blocks

Hi,

I can't use coursepress Pro today on my website. It blocks all the site. If i desactivate the plugin via my ftp the site works.
All my plugins, theme and wordpress are updated.
Please let me know what to do.
Thank's

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Thomas,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

The latest version of CoursePress Pro plugin is working fine on my test site.

I can't use coursepress Pro today on my website. It blocks all the site.

What do you exactly mean by it blocks all the site?

Can you please try temporary enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true.

For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

This can be due to plugin/theme conflict on your site.

You can just try on your development site temporary using default WordPress theme like Twenty Fifteen and temporary deactivating all other plugins as displayed in the following flowchart to know which theme/plugin is conflicting if any.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Thomas

By "it blocks the site" I mean that I can't use the back end nor the front end because the pages in front and back don't refresh.
    I tried to desactivated all the plugins and the theme coursepress and that doesn't change anything.

Here are the informations I have with the debug mode :

Warning: include(/home/evolutiolb/mooc/wp-content/advanced-cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/evolutiolb/mooc/wp-settings.php on line 65

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/evolutiolb/mooc/wp-content/advanced-cache.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/local/php5.4/lib/php') in /home/evolutiolb/mooc/wp-settings.php on line 65

Notice: load_plugin_textdomain was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.7 with no alternative available. in /home/evolutiolb/mooc/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3510

Strict Standards: Declaration of CycloneSlider_ExportPage::render_page() should be compatible with CycloneSlider_WpAdminSubPage::render_page() in /home/evolutiolb/mooc/wp-content/plugins/cyclone-slider-2/src/CycloneSlider/ExportPage.php on line 5

Notice: is_post_type_archive was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/evolutiolb/mooc/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3560

Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. L'utilisateur actuel est en cours d'initialisation sans utiliser $wp->init() Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/evolutiolb/mooc/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3560

Strict Standards: Declaration of CycloneSlider_ImportPage::render_page() should be compatible with CycloneSlider_WpAdminSubPage::render_page() in /home/evolutiolb/mooc/wp-content/plugins/cyclone-slider-2/src/CycloneSlider/ImportPage.php on line 0

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your replies.

The shared warnings/notices are generated by the cyclone-slider-2 plugin that you are using on your site and not by the CoursePress Pro plugin.

Could you please try temporary deactivating the cyclone-slider-2 plugin to check whether it's conflicting with CoursePress Pro plugin?

Also have you performed the conflict test as describe din my previous reply?

Would you mind if I access your site using FTP and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just send log in info through our secured contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/
    - Choose "I have a different question"
    - Include my name in the subject "Vinod Dalvi"
    - Include the URL of this post in your message so that I may track this issue better
    - Include login information (Wordpress admin info username + password )
    - Include FTP Details

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi