I changed the theme to Divi, and in Divi, is a preset

Hello,

I changed the theme to Divi, and in Divi, is a preset template for store. I can not place the codes within the template. As for uploading Spirit and Upfront via FTP can you send me step by step directions as I am not familiar or comfortable with utilizing this. You still have access, so if there is anything you can do is greatly appreciate.

Thank you,

Stephanie

• Tyler Postle

Hey mcnair

Hope you're doing well today!

It looks like you already have Spirit all setup now and activated

The easiest way to install any of our products is directly through the WPMU DEV Dashboard. You can one-click install all of them from there.

I changed the theme to Divi, and in Divi, is a preset template for store. I can not place the codes within the template.

If I remember correctly, Divi does allow shortcodes in a certain layout widget type. Are you still needing this since you are using Spirit now?

If you still plan on using Divi with MarketPress then could you activate that theme so we can have a look? If you don't mind us activating a theme temporarily on your site then just say so and I can do that.

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey Stephanie,

Thanks, I activated Divi and it's the "Text Element" within the builder that you can add our shortcodes too. It looks like the built in Divi store shortcodes are meant for WooCommerce, so they won't work with MarketPress.

You can get the MarketPress shortcodes through our shortcode builder in the regular text editor as seen below.

Then you can add it into the Divi builder text element as seen in this screenshot:

I've left that element there just as an example for you to look at, feel free to delete it I've also swapped you back to Spirit for now, so you'll need to go back to Divi theme if you want to see that example yourself.

So does this mean that Upfront is now working on the site?

I see what you mean here now, the Upfront editor isn't working. Sorry, I missed that at the beginning. Can you send in your FTP credentials so I can troubleshoot that further?

You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

**If you keep support access active then no need to send in wp-admin

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler